The following Terms of Service are detailed and will prevail. Please read this document carefully. The document contains important information about your travel.
All Wine Tours (“AWT” or “we”) is an individual enterprise registered in France.
- These Terms of Service are the terms on which AWT provides all services to you including without limitation the basis on which AWT acts as agent on behalf of any service or accommodation provider (“Partner(s)”).
- By accessing, browsing, and using website allwinetours.com or atlasbordeaux.com or any other website or social media accounts maintained by us (together, the “Website”) or communicating with us either by telephone, electronically and/or by completing a reservation with AWT or with the Partners, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- References to “AWT”, “we” and “us” are references to AWT. References to “you” are to the person accessing or using the Website, or the company or organization or person on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Website.
- We manage an online platform through which you can search for, book and review tours, experiences, temporary accommodation and additional services offered on the website by the Partners. When you book or reserve accommodation or any service, you contract by way of a direct legally binding agreement with the Partner(s) and not with AWT.
- AWT’s services are limited to acting solely as an agent on behalf of the Partner(s) by providing the online platform which enables you and the Partner to communicate and provide each other with certain information, and transact. AWT is not an organiser of services, tours or packages. When you pay for services through AWT, we may only collect and hold funds on behalf of the Partner.
- AWT may at any time without notice modify these Terms of Service. You agree to be bound by the most current Terms of Service published on the Website.
2 SCOPE OF SERVICES
- AWT maintains the Website and uses all reasonable effort to provide accurate information on the Website. However, all information about services is provided by our Partners and/or (in the case of user reviews, other Website and internet users).
- Our Partners are responsible for updating the Website with offers, rates, availability and other information. We are not and will not be responsible for any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, untrue or incorrect information displayed on the Website (including manifest and typographical errors) or for any interruptions (whether due to scheduled or unscheduled repair, upgrade or maintenance, any failure of the Website (whether or not our fault) or for any failure by a Partner to deliver the service for which you have contracted.
- By using the Website you acknowledge your understanding that we may not have conducted any quality or other checks on any Partner. The Website and in particular any reviews by users do not represent a recommendation, endorsement or guarantee as to quality, experience or value for money by us or any user. AWT may express personal opinions about Partners or services, however, these do not constitute a guarantee of any service.
- AWT will not be liable for any changes, cancellation, effect on your booking, loss or damage suffered by you or for any failure by any Partner or AWT to perform or properly perform any of our respective obligations to you which is due to any event(s) or circumstance(s) if the non-performance is caused by force majeure.
- AWT will not be responsible for any circumstance arising as a result of your use of alcohol or consumption of food in connection with any services provided by the Partner(s).
- To confirm a booking, you must be authorised to make the booking by all persons named on the booking and their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. By making the booking, you are confirming that all persons named on the booking accept these Terms of Service and that you will inform the other persons named on the booking of the confirmation details and any other appropriate information. By making the booking you also become responsible for making all payments due under the booking.
- The Partner with which you enter into a contract will take payment according to their payment terms. In some cases, AWT may take a deposit on behalf of the Partner without entering into legal transaction with you.
- In the event that a Partner does not confirm a booking you will not be charged.
- Booking inquiry or booking request does not represent a reservation. Only a communication from the Partner, like a voucher, may constitute a booking.
4 CANCELLATION OF A BOOKING
- When you make a booking with a Partner, you enter into a contract with that Partner directly and not with AWT. Your ability to cancel any booking and/or seek a refund if you fail to show up for any accommodation or service provided by any Partner (for any reason whatsoever) depends on the cancellation policy and/or no-show policy of that Partner. Please ensure that you have reviewed the relevant cancellation policy and no-show policy prior to booking any accommodation or service through the Website. Please note that Partners may update their offers, including any applicable cancellation and no-show policies and terms and conditions on a regular basis.
- Should you wish to review, amend or cancel any booking, please follow the instruction and policies of the relevant Partner. AWT will not be able to provide or procure that any refund is paid or amendment made to a booking to the extent that a Partner is not obliged to provide any refund or make any amendment to the booking.
- In the event that a Partner cancels a booking or any part of a booking, or in the event of any unforeseen cancellation due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events making it not viable or safe for the Partner to operate any element of a booking, AWT in its sole and absolute discretion may suggest an alternative to you. However, we are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking cancellation.
5 PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- All payments are taken in the currency of the Partner. Where prices are quoted in any other currency these are for guidance only and may be subject to variation between the date of making a booking and the date of payment (if such dates are not the same). We will not be responsible for any errors in relation to currency conversions or extra bank charges related to currency conversion.
- Unless stated otherwise on the Website or in any confirmation email received from the Website or from the Partner, all prices on the Website are displayed including VAT tax and all other applicable taxes (subject to change of such taxes). If you are unsure whether taxes are included in the price, please check with the relevant Partner to confirm whether additional local taxes are payable to the Partner at the time of arriving for the accommodation or service. For the avoidance of doubt, AWT shall not be liable if the rate of any taxes change or if a Partner subsequently charges taxes in addition to quoted price.
- Partner(s) may make pricing adjustments from time to time. AWT shall not be liable for any change in the service or accommodation prices.
- Our Partners may require credit card details in order to guarantee your reservation. AWT or Partners will accept payment by means of a credit card, via the Paypal payment system, STRIPE or via a direct bank transfer.
- AWT do not accept liability for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) which arises directly, or indirectly, in connection with the Website including for the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, any use of information or material contained on the Website.
6 PRIVACY AND DISCLOSURES
- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you visit the Website and/or use our services.
- Except for disclosures required by law, by any governmental body or by any court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, and other than providing certain information provided by you (such as your name, address, email address and credit card details) to our Partners to facilitate a booking that you have made on the Website or via telephone or email, we will not disclose your personal information without your prior permission.
- We hereby disclose to you that AWT may receive compensation from Partners.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
7 LIMITATIONS ON USE
- You must be at least of the legal drinking age in the country of your nationality to use the Website.
- You may choose to post a review of a Partner on the Website after you have used the service or stayed in any accommodation.
- You agree that AWT is free to use any comments, information or ideas contained in any review you submit to AWT (either by email or through the Website) without compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose.
- Reviews are published in our sole and absolute discretion and we reserve the right to remove, amend or paraphrase any review without notice and without giving any reason.
- We will make all efforts to remove abusive comments. However, we do not take responsibility for the language and tone of any reviews.
9 INSURANCE AND TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
- AWT is not liable for damages or losses that may result to you from travel to any particular destination. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the relevant travel and health insurance and all required. AWT shall not be liable for any expense incurred resulting from your missing, incomplete or incorrect documentation or any non-compliance with requirements.
- We strongly advise to acquire your own adequate travel insurance prior to arriving in your destination or participating in any activities. The insurance should cover, amongst other things, the cost of cancellation by you, personal losses, all medical costs and the costs of assistance including return to your home country in the event of an accident or illness.
10 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- AWT is the sole owners of the Website, which includes any software, domains, and content made available through them. The Website and its contents are protected and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- We permit you to use the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are therefore not permitted to re-sell, re-publish, export, modify, reverse engineer, scrape, copy, display for commercial purposes, download, distribute, transmit or reproduce, any content, information, software, products, or services for any purpose or activity.
- AWT and its graphics, logos, icons and service names related to the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or trandenames of AWT. They may not be used without AWT’s prior express written consent of AWT.
11 NO WARRANTY
- AWT provides the Website “as is” and without any warranty or condition, whether express, implied or statutory. AWT specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- AWT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Website or offers or promotions made available to you or on your behalf through the Website; any failures, delays or interruptions in the Website; any losses or damages arising from the use of the Website, including, without limitation, any damage to your mobile device; or any conduct by users of the Website. We reserve the right to deliver the Website in our sole and absolute discretion.
- In no event shall AWT, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agents be liable (jointly or severally) to you for loss of use or any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Website or these Terms of Service, on any theory of liability, and whether or not advised of the possibility of damage. AWT does not seek to exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by any negligence, or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of AWT. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
- In using or accessing third party services, promotions and websites, (including those of our Partners) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of such third parties governing their services, promotions and websites and hereby acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for the provision of services, accuracy of promotions or content of websites belonging or operated by third parties.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AWT, and each of its respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and Partners harmless from and against any third-party claim or cause of action, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising, directly or indirectly, out of your violation of any law or the rights of any third party or these Terms of Service.
13 DISPUTES AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
- You agree that these Terms of Service and any claim, dispute or controversy arising out of in connection with these Terms of Service or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), the Website, AWT’s advertising or any related transaction between you and AWT shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French laws.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such matters (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France.
14 WEBSITE TERMINATION
- We reserve the right to change, discontinue, suspend or cease to provide the Website at any time without prior notice.
- We do not accept responsibility or provide commitment to maintain the Website or continue to market any services by the Partners.